INTRODUCING iET® ITSM
iET Solutions provides the industry’s most flexible and comprehensive, out-of-the-box IT Service Management (ITSM) solution. Fully integrated, highly configurable and built to scale, iET ITSM can easily meet any organisation’s needs either on premises or SaaS.
With additional modules for ITIL® process analysis and optimisation, smartphone accessibility, phone system integration, and entitlement-based software asset management, iET Solutions offers the most complete package for continual service improvement. Every business is unique and our ITSM solutions are built to work the way you do.
iET® ITSM & ITIL FRAMEWORK
iET® ITSM is the most complete On-Premise or SaaS ITSM Solution for continual service improvement that is used to improve the efficiency of IT services within a business. iET ITSM has been certified by PinkVerify as “ITIL-aligned” and supports the ISO/IEC 20000 requirements. iET Solutions’ IT service management offerings are built from the ground up on ITIL, and are closely aligned with the core of ITIL2011. iET Solutions products include iET ITSM, iET Process Analyzer and iET CMDB Discovery & Intelligence.
1. Incident Management
Tightly Aligned with ITIL Best Practices, iET ITSM Incident Management Automates the Entire Incident Lifecycle
- Tight ITIL integration from a single interface provides instant access to customer history, known errors, organic knowledge base, and graphical CMDB.
- Out-of-the-box reporting, workflows and flexible templates kick start incident resolution by providing instant best practices for frequent and major incidents.
- Automatically create, route, escalate, and send alerts based on category types, priority levels and custom configuration.
- Graphical views, such as SLA timeline and traffic lights, offer insight into the effectiveness of operations and status of service levels.
- Smartphone and Web client accessibility enable remote support and end user access.
- Ensure regulatory compliance through consistent and complete documentation via complete audit trails, logging capabilities, and configurable reporting and dashboards.
- Maximize service desk productivity and customer satisfaction, while achieving service level targets, with the ability to quickly create, identify and resolve incidents through a powerfully integrated and intuitive user interface.
- Harness the power of internal and historical knowledge through tight integration with the knowledge base, which is grown organically as a part of each incident and problem resolution.
- iET ITSM was built from the ground up to be fully integrated and highly configurable, so your target-oriented Service Desk is able to maximise effectiveness and value to the business.
2. Problem Management
Transform from a Reactive Approach into a Proactive ITIL® Service Desk
- Seamless ITIL integration from a single interface provides effortless problem logging, prioritisation, automatic generation of change requests, and closure of all related incidents.
- Multiple action capability and full audit trails provide flexibility and insight into problem resolution, allowing your service desk to minimise time-to-close ratios.
- Graphical visualisation of affected configuration items, in-depth reports, trend identification and root-cause analysis provide continuous analysis of problems and improvement of service levels.
- Configurable notifications and assignments increase response times by providing tailored alerts and assignment of resources with the required expertise.
- Reduce support costs and continually increase service levels through the implementation of permanent solutions for recurring incidents with thorough root-cause analysis.
- Transform from a reactive approach into a proactive ITIL Service Desk with the ability to detect and resolve issues before they become known to users, while instantly distinguishing other affected configuration items (CIs) via direct integration with the graphical CMDB.
- Fully integrated and highly configurable, problems managed within iET ITSM can quickly be logged and related to incidents, known errors, and changes, and visualised within the CMDB, so the Service Desk gains real-time visibility into known errors and workarounds.
3. Change Management
Minimise the Impact of Change-Related Incidents with ITIL® Change Management
- Intuitive and flexible workflows allow for the easy configuration, automation, and prioritisation of change and task management.
- Dynamic and multi-level approvals processes, such as electronic signatures, which are accessible within the application or through the Web portal, streamline the lifecycle of the change by providing a complete audit trail and centralising control of Requests for Change (RFC).
- Graphical impact analysis, through the fully integrated CMDB, provides instant insight into the exact components and users that will be affected by a change.
- Seamless ITIL integration facilitates complete, in-depth insight into operations, the entire change lifecycle, Forward Schedules of Change (FSC), back out plans, audit trails, and chane calendars.
- Safeguard the quality of your IT services and improve day-to-day business operations, by minimising the impact of change-related incidents and problems through the implementation of out-of-the-box ITIL-aligned processes.
- Gain real-time visibility and communication capabilities regarding the impact, cost, benefit and risk of proposed changes.
- Increase Quality of IT Services by decreasing the number of non-authorised or incorrect changes.
- Ensure compliance with governance requirements such as Sarbanes-Oxley.
4. Service Asset & Configuration Management
Ensure Constant, Accurate Access to Your IT Infrastructure and Configuration Items with IT Configuration Management
- Capture an accurate view of your IT Infrastructure by defining, batching the generation and updating, and viewing the entire history of configuration items, components and attributes.
- Discovery tools, such as iET® Inventory Centre, allow the accurate capture the IT Infrastructure such as hardware and network devices, as well as the most accurate view of software licenses, the entitlements.
- Display of shared services scenarios shows the allocation of one configuration item with different services to several customers.
- Automatic variance comparison compares previously recorded configuration items against the inventory in the CMDB with the add-on module, iET® CMDB Intelligence.
- Immediately determine any effects and dependencies through graphical visualisation of all configuration items (CI) and their relationship to each other, as well as service level agreements, incidents, problems, changes and releases.
- iET ITSM Service Asset & Configuration Management supports the entire integrated life cycle management by managing the configuration items from acquisition to deletion.
- Ensure the integrity of your database by monitoring and updating the automated variance comparison between the actual IT-Infrastructure and the CMDB.
5. Request Fulfillment Management
Seamless ITIL® Integration Provides a Comprehensive ITSM Solution
- Out-of-the-box, yet highly configurable functionality permit organisations to deploy personalised and easy-to-use service-request and fulfilment processes, workflows and approval options.
- Automatic initiation of workflows and generation of incidents, changes, and CIs based on the type of service request.
- Flexible authorisation processes reduce the source of errors and can easily be based on signing permissions and budget authority.
- Simple and intuitive interface allows users to easily configure and order the services they need.
- iET ITSM Request Fulfilment provides out-of-the-box best practices which allow IT to quickly and effectively define available services and related workflows, publish in a service catalog, and automate accurate and timely fulfilment to users and customers.
- Reduce the cost of supplying goods and services to customers and end users through dynamic workflow capabilities that automate and control the complete request and fulfilment processes.
- Increase the value of IT to the business through complete insight and audit trails of all people, processes and communications, which allows for valuable service delivery and continual improvement over time.
6. Service Level Management
Keep Track of Service Offerings and Service Level Agreements with Effective IT Service Level Management
- Highly configurable service definitions allow organisations to customise service levels for key groups and individuals.
- Monitoring of any number of Operational Level Agreements (OLAs = internal service agreements between IT and departments) and Underpinning Contracts (UCs = Agreements with external suppliers).
- Administration of financial agreements such as customer specific pricing arrangements for performance-based billing of Service Level Agreements.
- Automatic escalation and notification of urgent issues are defined by service targets and routed to the appropriate contacts, which can be alerted via email, pager, and SMS messaging.
- Graphical SLA Monitor offers visual insight into the effectiveness of operations and status of service levels.
- Provide your Service Desk a fully integrated and centralised solution that allows users to design, implement, and manage service levels, as well as perform daily support tasks, all from within one application.
- Increase service levels and customer satisfaction through real-time insight into trends and problem areas, thus providing your team the ability to minimise disruptions.
- Ensure SLA Compliance and meet business objectives through the utilisation of current and historical SLA performance.
7. Knowledge Management
Grow Your Knowledge Base Organically with Each Incident and Problem Resolution
- Advanced search capabilities ensure answers are found quickly, improving response times and end user satisfaction.
- Seamless integration with other ITIL® processes allows users to capture information in real time and track related incidents and changes.
- Enhanced knowledge base options such as expiration dates, tagging by technical categories, segmenting data to be viewed by role, and continuous review of content through user ratings and reviews.
- Reduce operational costs, call escalations, and employee training times by utilizing an enterprise-wide wiki-like knowledge base.
- Tight ITIL integration enables the Service Desk to harness internal and historical knowledge into a central knowledge base to improve customer satisfaction and service levels.
- Empower your support staff with a knowledge base which is grown organically as part of each incident and problem resolution or with manual entry.
- Support the full life cycle of internal and external knowledge base content from creation through review, to publication and retirement.
8. Release & Deployment Management
Ensure Rollouts are Carried Out On-Schedule and Failure-Free with the ITIL®-aligned Release Management Solution by iET Solutions
- Tight integration of change, configuration and release management processes ensures optimal coordination and communication for planning, testing, implementing and monitoring software and hardware releases and rollouts.
- Automatic identification and documentation of affected configuration items and changes within the CMDB.
- Flexible integration with third party applications enables the smooth rollout of major releases and documentation.
- Multi-level authorization processes, electronic signatures, and complete audit trails ensure compliance with legal requirements.
- With iET ITSM Release Management, organizations gain the ability to perform with higher frequency and more consistent while maximizing service quality, by optimizing resources when planning, developing, testing, approving and distributing releases.
- Reduce implementation costs and service interruptions by avoiding non-compatible or incorrect components.
- Maximize IT’s efficiency and implementation success rates by improving resources, release visibility, and customer awareness while reducing realization times.
9. Service Portfolio Management
iET ITSM Service Portfolio Management Solution Enhances Effective, Strategic Management of Services
- Tight ITIL® integration provides a comprehensive view of service contracts, OLAs and UCs for Service Level Management.
- Easy to understand customer-oriented description of services defined as a business service.
- Standardised and always re-usable IT-oriented view of technical services.
- Present a complete list of services, including services visible and available to customers and those which are not, contractual commitments and service improvement plans, for management of the complete service lifecycle.
- Improve information availability for decision making, reduce maintenance costs, and increase the value IT provides to the business by delivering high levels of transparency into services, assets, and applications.
- Gain control of IT spending by insight to determine the value of services and the capability to identify and eliminate inefficiencies.
- Introduce dependencies between business services and technical services which allow better management and planning of services, as well as risk management, which avoid jeopardising service fulfilment.
10. Service Catalog Management
iET ITSM Service Catalog Management Solution Provides an Accurate, Consistent, and Detailed View of All Services Offered by IT
- Out-of-the-box service templates and flexible workflows provide rapid best practice implementation and time-to-value.
- Dynamic service catalog enables organisations to meet challenging business requirements when offering products, services, and service bundles to users.
- Highly configurable forms help organisations collect the necessary information behind each type of request.
- All areas of the business gain an accurate and consistent view of services offered by IT, as well as complete their details and status.
- Provide more value to your customers by providing a centralized source of service information and an intuitive retail-like experience.
- Reduce service delivery costs and time-to-service, while demonstrating business value, by providing customers a detailed and centralised service catalog.
11. Event Management
iET ITSM Event Management Solution Provides Proactive Detection, Classification, Prioritisation, and Resolution of Events
- Flexible event designer permits the generation of meaningful events and rules that match the specific demands of any company.
- Dynamic filtering and categorisation allows organisations to focus only on critical events and maximise resources.
- Auto-generate incidents, problems, and changes in response to event criteria.
- Seamless integration with Self-Service provides effective communication to and from customers.
- Minimize service disruptions and lower operational costs through predictive root cause through a complete view of event trends and patterns.
- Increase customer satisfaction through proactive notification and resolution of events.
- Tight ITIL® process integration provides a centralised platform for the proactive detection, classification, prioritisation, and resolution of events.
12. Availability Management
Measure and Optimise the Availability of IT Services with the iET ITSM Availability Management Solution
- Calculate downtimes of configuration items and services with regards to agreed maintenance windows and sevice times.
- Availability measurements and detailed downtime logs allow users to evaluate the actual availability of a configuration item or IT service.
- Flexible reports provide insight into the mean time to repair (MTTR) and the mean time between failures (MTBF).
- Graphical visualization of the availability status of configuration items (available/down) through symbols and colors through the graphical CMDB.
- Identify goals and measure performance against internal SLAs in order to prove value to the business.
- Increase customer satisfaction and loyalty by ensuring availability levels, which are guaranteed to the customer in the Service Level Agreement, are met.
- Provide value to the business with the ability to increase up-time, which will require fewer resources from IT and result in significant cost savings.
- Proactively address issues through automatic notifications to predetermined staff after defined thresholds are exceeded.