Information is key. Dimensional Insight’s award winning Diver Platform™ helps you get the information you need in a format you can understand.
The Diver Platform’s flexible end-to-end enterprise-wide reporting and analytics, provide all of the components needed to implement and deploy actionable, role-based business intelligence across your organisation. The Diver Platform makes data integration easy and gives all stakeholders a complete understanding of the data, enabling you to identify insights and transform those insights into measurable actions.
- No SQL queries or scripting required to explore and analyze your data
- Multiple clients: web-based, standalone and MS Excel add-ins
- Search, filter, sort, group, and export data from any client
- Dozens of chart types and options help you uncover hidden trends and patterns
- Google Maps and Open Maps both supported
- Rich set of built in functions including string, math, statistical and logical
- Drill down to additional detail data from any dashboard indicator
- Identify, define, and develop metrics that meet project, departmental, or organizational information requirements.
- Quickly develop and deploy dashboards appropriate to each user’s job role and information requirements
- Download dashboard metrics, charts, and data to MS Excel, PowerPoint, or Adobe PDF documents
Diver enables us to get information into the right hands at the right time and do so more quickly and cost-effectively than could other business intelligence solutions we considered.
ADMIN & SECURITY
- Data authorization via Access Control Lists
- Multiple security levels and data encryption options
- Access control at the data model or field level
Extraction, Transformation, and Loading (ETL) tool provides quick and easy access to a multitude of data sources:
- transactional databases
- flat files
- ODBC-compliant databases
- Microsoft Excel® spreadsheets
- wide range of proprietary data formats such as ERP, EHR and operational systems
Being able to display information that instantly leads the user to a conclusion is very powerful.
The Diver Platform™ begins with Integrator, Dimensional Insight’s advanced ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) software, that integrates data from multiple sources and in multiple formats.
Prepared data is then processed by one of two multidimensional engines:
- The Spectre engine accesses large volumes of data in memory using a columnar database (cBase) structure. Each request is compiled and executed in memory for optimum performance.
- The Model engine uses Dimensional Insight’s patented cross-indexing technology to produce a database designed for quick access to summarised information, with the complete underlying detail always available.
A single Diver application can contain multiple Models and/or cBases. Using either engine, Diver is unique in its ability to allow users to dive in any direction they wish without the limitations of pre-set drill paths or hierarchical constraints found in conventional OLAP tools. Diving is a simple point-and-click operation: No SQL queries, scripting, or programming is required to explore and analyse data.
Diver’s unique methodology does not require the additional expense of creating a data warehouse or the licensing overhead associated with an underlying database. Because Diver’s Models integrate data from any number of disparate sources, users are able to compare, for example, data collected from transactional systems with information in the data warehouse and legacy data sources or spreadsheets and flat files. Dimensional Insight’s unique data Model and strategic use of in-memory technology explains why Diver users experience consistently fast response times, regardless of underlying data volumes.